Wednesday, April 25, 2007

glueing to board




When I did the foundation course last year I produced six major works as a compliment to Audrey's Tessalation series. These works can be viewed here in The White Room.
They where all created on streched paper and I never found a way to present them, until now that is. These pictures show that process.
What has prompted this flurry of renewed interest in these pieces is that I am holding a retrospective exhibition of all my work ( and Audrey's) here at InterSpace before the 8th of May. I will send you a copy of the Invitiation soon.
I am very pleased to be doing this because up until now these pieces have been living in a box!
Now they live outdoors and have a finished quality about them.
Couple of nice photographs too.
You can click on the image for a macro view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home