Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Andy Goldsworthy.





Something else that happened in Wellington, was getting access to books at the central library.
This book by Andy Goldsworthy was fantastic. It has opened up all sorts of new ideas of how I can work, something I will put into action next term.. Once again serving to contract my 'studio' space and make myself more flexible for being on the road and travelling.

I just love the description of the work and some process. These are two photographs I took from the book before I was accosted by the security guard. This type of work I visited with my rock scape at Cape Foulwind last year. I feel there is much to explore here.
The use of text to support the work also appeals. I looked at his work a year ago and felt nothing at all. And now I am completely enchanted and inspired.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home