Tuesday, February 06, 2007

week two and it's still hard


It's poor of me to feel obliged to write here when everything about my work is static and irrelevant and I want neither advice or contradiction. These images are of an experiment which is not complete. I cant find my way back home.........................this is old hat.
What I was working with last year was an exciting adventure, searching for new ways to make marks, unfolding the unconscious, process, formless and working with chaos ...infinite,
and now I feel as if am standing outside and it is all foreign babble.
I am increasingly plagued with feeling that I should do figurative work, faces, people, landscapes, trees, tractors, cows, babies, shops, cars, waves, boats, sheep, boys, nudes, hair, skin...........


these images are details from a 1000x1000mm stretched canvas
using india ink and wax
unfinished
the detail at the top ( green) is roughly equivalent to a posted below.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home